Please excuse me for taking more of your time, but I think you may find this interesting - your father in spirit - and Albert Einstein in spirit.
I'm reading 'The Hammer of Mysticism: Encyclopedic Journey into Out-of-Body Travel, Mystical Processes and Terms' now, where you describe scriptural connections with quantum physics having your fathers' aid in spirit to shuffle through this intense mathematics.
You refreshed a big revelation. It's called Self-field theory by Tony Fleming (biophotonics institute, Australia). A few years ago, I was obsessed with his work, but I was too chaotic in mind to truly appreciate it.
He follows Albert Einsteins' hunch that quantum physics was too probabilistic. And, as this relates to spirituality, quantum physics is very difficult to quantify and is still an approximation. I don't know where God and intuition are leading to, but this seems to be very important.
Self-field theory has these major points:
- The photon has mass, it is actually two equally weighted bispinoral photons.
- It applies to microscopic/ subatomic to macroscopic to Galactic/ beyond.
- It provides determinate solutions, not probabilities.
- It integrates electro fields, magneto fields, and acoustic fields (of note, quantum physics does not include magnetic fields).
- The speed of light is not constant
- relativity is not space being warped, it is your vision/ perception warped
- It could explain the electromagnetic/ acoustic forces involved in vibrational raisings
- We could quote many sentences from his work that describe the energetic principles you explained. For example, "A typical phase diagram shows only a solid line separating the various phases. SFT indicates a small range of binding structures that depend on the intrinsic energy of the system". Hence, vibrational raisings are increasing the intrinsic energy in the spirit body - with discrete steps to reach a higher phase.
I attached one of his papers and one of his presentations for your review. He is a nice man, believes in God, and kindly shipped his two books to me a few years ago - for free - because he seen my interest. (I also put a book link below).
I honestly have no idea what to ask you about this, perhaps it's validation on a spiritual level, or perhaps there's some sort of union of these simplified equations with spiritual energetic understandings. You mention a few occasions of Albert Einstein visiting you in spirit, but not saying anything, I have a feeling he might say something about this work. As for helping the public appreciate their spiritual progress, it may be possible to precisely measure the intrinsic energy of the spirit body - let's say with a cool fit-bit type watch - so that you could get immediate feedback. In addition, the scientific community could start amalgamating these results with the associated experiences (OBEs - realms) and the psychological health / habits of the individual to guide healing. Of course, there are also implications on Robert Monroe type work, inducing and accelerating spiritual progress through electro-magneto-acoustic-vibration methods - except now instead of trial-and-error we could predict specific frequency treatments / placements for a particular individual and their nearest higher resonance phase.
Inside the Photon: A Journey to Health eBook: Fleming, Tony, Bauer, Elizabeth
God Bless." - Telesphore Marie, NPD, B.Sc., M.Sc., University of Guelph,Ontario, CANADA